Frequently Asked Questions
* Please Note: For 2022, we are currently booked through October. We are happy to talk to you about November and December dates. *
1. Do you have a minimum amount?
Our minimum for 2023 weddings is currently $4,500. If you are planning last-minute and looking for just a few pieces, please fill out our inquiry form - we are happy to see if we can accommodate you.
2. Do you offer packages?
Each bride is truly unique in our eyes and we have found that package pricing does not offer the flexibility to work with your dream vision. We prefer to talk directly with you to find out about your inspiration, style, colors, and venue and then create custom florals designed specifically for you.
3. Are your bridal consultations in person?
We like to have our first bridal consultation over the phone and are happy to plan a second meeting in person if necessary.
4. After we meet, how long does it take to get a proposal?
Our average proposal turnaround time is 1-2 weeks after we have a phone consult.
5. If I'm ready to book, how much is the deposit for you to hold our date?
We ask for a $500 non-refundable deposit to book your date. The rest of the amount is due 30 days before your wedding date.
6. Can I bring my own centerpiece vases or do I have to use vases that you offer?
Yes! We are happy to work with what you bring us. Please bring them to us clean, without price stickers, and make sure they are water-tight.